BOOK YOUR FREE
HYPOXI INTRO SESSION NOW
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Subject to Goodlife & HYPOXI terms and conditions of entry (available in club/studio).
- Valid for first time visitors and local residents 16 years and older only.
- The free Intro session includes body assessment, 10 minutes of HYPOXI-Dermology and 15 minutes on one selected HYPOXI-training device (L250 / S120 / Vacunaut) at one participating HYPOXI studio.
- Only 1 free session can be used per person.
- Free session can only be redeemed at one studio within the HYPOXI Australia network.
HYPOXI AUSTRALIA WIN THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION FOR THE "WIN THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY" PROMOTION (THE ‘PROMOTION’)
- Information on how to participate forms part of these conditions. By submitting an entry form, you (the participant) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is HYPOXI Australia Pty Limited (ABN 66 114 194 277), trading as HYPOXI Australia (HYPOXI Australia) of 141 Mountain Highway, Wantirna VIC 3152.
- The promotional period begins Monday, 17th September 2018 at 9.00am AEST and closes Saturday 17th November 2018 at 5.00pm AEDT (Promotional Period).
- Residents of QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and WA who are over the age of 18 years may participate in the Promotion during the Promotional Period. All employees and contractors (and their immediate families) of HYPOXI Australia and its related entities are prohibited from participating.
- You must satisfy the requirements below in order to validly participate in the Promotion. HYPOXI Australia reserves the right to disqualify a participant where the participant fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- To participate in the Promotion, participants must:
a. Redeem their free session (1 per customer) and/or
b. Purchase one or more HYPOXI Sessions at any participating authorised HYPOXI Studio; and
c. Complete all mandatory details on the entry form (Entry Form) in studio, including providing proof of purchase. Participants who fail to correctly complete the entry form or provide proof of purchase to HYPOXI's satisfaction will be disqualified.
- Upon completion of entry, Participants will be entitled to one (1) entry for their free session and per each HYPOXI Session purchased from a participating authorised HYPOXI Studio during the Promotional Period. The HYPOXI Studio will provide all Participant entries to HYPOXI Australia for inclusion in the Promotion.
- One HYPOXI Session (HYPOXI Session) constitutes one paid session of S120, L250, Vacunaut, or HYPOXI-Dermology device.
- This competition is a game of chance and the winner will be selected by random draw at Office Suite 1, Lvl B1, Westfield Carindale, 1151 Creek Road Carindale QLD 4152. on Monday 3rd December 2018. The name of the winner will be published on HYPOXI Australia's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HYPOXIAustralia, and the winner will also be notified by email and phone on Tuesday 4th December 2018. Instructions regarding the redemption of the prize will be provided at the time of notification. HYPOXI Australia will make reasonable attempts to contact the winner, however, if HYPOXI Australia is unable to contact the winner or if the winner does not confirm its acceptance of the prize, by Monday 14th January 2019, HYPOXI Australia will re-draw the prize and restart the process set out in this clause until a winner is confirmed. The re-draw will take place on Tuesday 15th January 2019 at Office Suite 1, Lvl B1, Westfield Carindale, 1151 Creek Road Carindale QLD 4152. The re-draw winner will be notified by phone and email on Wednesday 16th January 2019.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize includes a Maldives holiday consisting of: a. 5 nights for 2 people in a Lagoon Villa at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives b. Flight vouchers to the value of $2,000 c. Return transfers between Male and the island by domestic flight and speedboat d. All meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Baa Baa Beach Diner. Unlimited alcoholic and soft drinks throughout your stay e. Two upgraded dinner experiences at Kanusan and Baa Haa Grill f. One upgraded lunch at Fish & Crab Shack g. Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment
- This prize is valued at $15,754 (inc. GST)
- The winner must book the holiday of the prize by 30 July 2019 and travel prior to the 30th September 2019.
- Holiday inclusions may vary based on flight and accommodation availability. Travel dates are subject to availability at the time of booking. All accommodation bookings are to be arranged directly through Luxury Escapes.
- The prize only includes those items identified above and expressly excludes all other costs and expenses associated with the redemption of the prize. Examples of excluded costs and expenses may include, but are not limited to, costs associated with additional accommodation, the cost of changing flights, travel insurance, passport and visa applications and tips.
- The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Each component of the prize must be taken as provided and cannot be varied. Redemption of the prize is subject to the terms and conditions (if any) imposed by the third parties providing each component of the prize.
- HYPOXI Australia shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the competition, participation in HYPOXI Sessions or redemption of the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By participating in this Promotion, each participant consents to the collection of their personal information by or on behalf of HYPOXI Australia. The personal information of each participant may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Promotion, including the promotion administrator, HYPOXI studio operators, and to regulatory authorities. If a participant does not provide accurate personal information, HYPOXI Australia may determine that they are not eligible to redeem their complimentary HYPOXI sessions. Any complaint regarding a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles should be addressed to HYPOXI Australia at the address above and will be investigated by an authorised officer. The complainant will be advised of the outcome of the investigation as soon as practicable.
- Without limited condition 16, participants consent to HYPOXI Australia using their name and likeness in any media at any time without remuneration for the purpose of publicising the winner of this promotion or for promoting HYPOXI Australia and any of HYPOXI Australia's goods and services.
- This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27837 and SA Permit No. T18/1550
HOW TO ENTER
PRIZES AND PRIZE CONDITIONS
What you receive from your free intro session
- FREE BODY ASSESSMENT + Consultation
- Free Dermology Treatment
THE BENEFITS OF HYPOXI:
Targeted fat loss from the tummy, hips, thighs and bottom
Scientifically proven to be up to 3 x more effective at fat loss than traditional exercise
Results in fat loss with toning and cellulite reduction
Quick and convenient sessions
Low impact, gentle exercise that allows you to multitask or relax while you loose weight
Average client loses 26cm in first 4 weeks
Perfect to budge stubborn fat
HAVE A QUESTION?
Call 03 8805 2537
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I start HYPOXI?
- Initially, you will need to book into your closest studio for a consultation in order for a HYPOXI - Coach to assess your requirements and objectives. This session is also an opportunity to learn more about this unique system and go through the training schedule. You can use our studio locator to find your nearest HYPOXI - Studio.
- How long does a HYPOXI session take?
- HYPOXI is perfect for the time poor because each session only takes 30 minutes to achieve optimal fat-burning results. The HYPOXI-DERMOLOGY is only 20 minutes which means if you use it in conjunction with a HYPOXI - Training device you can be in and out in under an hour!
Free Session – approx. 1hr which includes consultation and HYPOXI session/s
L250/S120/Vacunaut – 30 minute session
HYPOXIDERMOLOGY – 20 minute session
- What should I wear?
L250 Training should be undertaken in loose fitting gym pants, a t-shirt and joggers. Bring a gym towel with you also.
Vacunaut Training should be carried out wearing a HYPOXI undersuit or skin-tight bike pants, a tight-fitted t-shirt and joggers. Bring a gym towel with you also.
HYPOXI-DERMOLOGY training should be carried out wearing loose fitting pants, t-shirt and socks.
- How many sessions do I have to do a week?
- For best results during the initial HYPOXI - Training, the HYPOXI-Method dictates 3 sessions a week for 4 weeks (total of 12 sessions). However, this is dependent on your weight loss goals. Many clients continue to do 3 sessions a week for 8-12 weeks. After you have reached your goal. Clients can choose to move to a long term maintenance plan that is 1-2 HYPOXI sessions per week.
- How long before I will see results?
- You will have your measurements taken at your initial consultation, 6th session and 12th session. After your 6th session, the majority of customers will start to see the results.
- What if I am not seeing results?
- If after your 6th session you have not seen any results – be persistent. Every individual body is different. It is important to review your nutritional and ensure you are following the nutritional guidelines as outlined by your consultant and in this booklet. Are you getting enough sleep? Drinking 2 litres of water? All of these factors can affect your results.
- Is HYPOXI painful?
- No, it is completely non-invasive and pain-free. HYPOXI is a low impact training method and the horizontal position in the L250 and HYPOXI-DERMOLOGY machines takes pressure off the joints.
- Can I use HYPOXI if I am not very fit?
- HYPOXI - Training is designed for men and women of all fitness levels and ages. Throughout the treatment, your heart rate and skin temperature are constantly monitored. HYPOXI - Training does not require any particular degree of physical fitness and is perfect for someone who is thinking about getting back into exercise for the first time in years. You will be required to complete a client information form when you attend your studio, as there are certain illnesses & conditions which preclude people from undertaking treatments. If in doubt, we recommend you speak to a medical professional – your safety is paramount to us.
- Can I still do other forms of exercise?
- Absolutely! Doing HYPOXI - Training does not mean you need to stop your other exercise. We encourage you to live an active lifestyle. However, to achieve maximum results whilst undergoing HYPOXI, you should not participate in any exercise on your HYPOXI-Training days.
- Will I lose weight in other areas of the body?
- What makes HYPOXI so unique is that it is targeted weight and fat loss around the hips, bottom, thighs and stomach. Because you are doing light exercise and following a healthy nutrition you will no doubt see incidental fat loss in other areas such as the chest and arms, however the largest cm loss will be in the targeted areas ie. hips, bottom, stomach, thighs.
- What if I am pregnant?
- HYPOXI does not allow pregnant women to undergo HYPOXI treatments. If you do fall pregnant whilst undergoing HYPOXI, you can suspend your treatment package until you are ready post birth to continue your training.
- What if I am post-birth?
- HYPOXI is perfect for new Mums as it is low impact exercise and gentle on your body after birth. We recommend starting HYPOXI sessions after 12 weeks post birth. Please consult your healthcare/medical professional before engaging in any exercise post birth.
- What if I am breastfeeding?
- It is safe to undertake HYPOXI - Training whilst breastfeeding, however to avoid any uncomfortable feeling during your sessions in the HYPOXIDERMOLOGY and Vacunaut machines, studios have Breast Plates available for use during your treatment.
- What if I have breast implants?
- In most cases it is safe to use HYPOXI devices with breast implants. However, there may be some risk in the HYPOXI Dermology and HYPOXI Vacanaut devices based on the age of the implants and the type of implant. It is recommended you consult your physician regarding your specific implants and potential risk.
- What if I have a health condition that does not allow me to exercise?
- HYPOXI requires a medical certification before undergoing any HYPOXI - Training if you have a health conditions that does not permit you to exercise.